1. We are multidimensional beings inextricably intertwined with the Cosmos, the Earth & all that is.
2. Everything flows from state. The thoughts we think & the emotions we feel match the frequency of our state of being.
3. Our primary 'job' in this life is to keep our energy fields enriched and expanded - our happiness & quality of life depends on it.
4. We are conditioned to shrink & collapse our fields - to fragment ourselves and play roles that make us feel separate and inadequate.
5. Rewilding ourselves is rewiring this conditioned tendency within our nervous systems so that our bodies feel safe to elevate & expand energetically. This is how we transmute trauma.
6. Meditation is the act of changing our brain waves. When we consciously change our brain waves, we are more relaxed, and thus have a better quality of living in that moment.
7. As we remain anchored in the here now present moment, feeling is healing and revealing. Our fields provide feedback about what's most aligned for us.
8. Sovereign beings have mastery over their energy field. They have boundaries in tact and are able to regulate their frequency at will. Codependency is a symptom of insufficient sovereignty.
9. The more we elevate our energy, the larger our field becomes and the more we can see through the illusion of separation. With continued persistence and practice we experience an interconnectedness that is ineffable.
10. Relating from embodied awareness of interconnectedness yields nourishing and nurturing connections and harmonious intimacy.
11. TBT trains your brain & body for bliss. It cultivates a reference point for profound presence so that as you move through your day you can remain anchored in the moment.
12. The paradox of living is that freedom is ever present and yet it must be claimed moment by moment through accurate perception, which relies upon both the sensitivity of the soma and the sharpness of the intellect.
© Copyright by Divya Darling. All Rights Reserved.